The cyber war between India and Pakistan is getting hot.As per the details,many Indian govt websites have been hacked by Pakistani Cyber Army.The hackers H4x0r HuSsY, 1337, H4x0rL1f3, Invectus, KhantastiC HaXor and Shadow008 collectively defaced top ministries websites reports hackread.
As per the website,
1)the official website of Mitigating Poverty in Western Rajasthan (MPOWER) (mpowerraj.gov.in),
2) Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi (cdrcestat.gov.in) (CESTAT) ,
3) Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (sameer.gov.in) (Sameer),
4) website of Works Information & Monitoring System (pwddelhi.gov.in),
5) official website of Bihar Tourism from Ministry of Tourism India (bihartourism.gov.in),
6) website of Government of Kerala (nurses.kerala.gov.in)
7) and website of salary revision commission of Government of Kerala (src.kerala.gov.in).
The Bihar tourism website was defaced with the warning of repeating Hyderabad like bombings threat .Some of the websites like Bihar Tourism and MPOWER have been restored while other are still down.