The new mobile specifications were released on the Android and Me website which ,by many is the next Nexus mobile.Why? Because the new mobile specifications are the best and every mobile-ans dream .
Leaked by a Google employee,the specifications shows LG mobile phone named “Megalodon” .LG was chosen by Google last time to release Nexus4,so the LG being chosen by Google for its new mobile seems the right move.The rumored specifications include:-
- 5.2″ OLED Display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz
- 3GB LPDDR3 Ram
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera by OmniVision (4k video recording @30FPS, 1080p video recording @60FPS, Real Time HDR & HDR video recording, optical image stabilization, BSI 2.0)
- 2.1MP front camera (1080p video recording @30FPS)
- 3300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Front positioned stereo speakers
- Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150 Mbps & HSPA+)
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna
- Gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc)
There is no official word from Google or LG yet,and many see this as just a rumor.What you think? What would be your dream specifications for your mobile.Do comment.
Source:-Android and Me