Microsoft has released an update to fix the problem which affected many Windows 7 computers .The computers from Brazil went to reboot loop after installing the last updates. The latest update was released in the form of ISO which can be burned onto a blank disc. The update can also be installed by making a bootable USB drive. The update can be downloaded from Microsoft Download Center.
- To start the download, click the Download button and then do one of the following, or select another language from Change Language and then click Change.
- Click Run to start the installation immediately.
- Click Save to copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time.
- After you download the ISO package, burn a CD or DVD from an ISO file
- Insert the CD or DVD into the affected computer, and then restart the computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, and then after the uninstall is complete, remove the disk and then restart the computer.