A rumor is doing the rounds about the 32Gb Nexus 4 LTE ,getting released at Google I/O.
This rumor was not confirmed by the Google nor any mobile manufacturers. Last time the rumor about the Nexus 4 mobile was leaked but that news was dubbed as just a rumor.But if the latest rumor is to be believed then a past rumor about the Nexus 4 was true. The rumor says that the new mobile will be from LG and will be 32Gb.The mobile will be launched in CDMA and GSM versions and will support 4G.
The past rumored specs of the LG mobile were:-
- 5.2″ OLED Display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz
- 3GB LPDDR3 Ram
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera by OmniVision (4k video recording @30FPS, 1080p video recording @60FPS, Real Time HDR & HDR video recording, optical image stabilization, BSI 2.0)
- 2.1MP front camera (1080p video recording @30FPS)
- 3300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Front positioned stereo speakers
- Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150 Mbps & HSPA+)
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna
- Gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc.)
The device is rumored to be launched on AT&T,T-mobile and Sprint.